SAMAN (Sociedad Anónima Molinos Arroceros Nacionales) handles approximately 50% of the rice production in Uruguay.
CYD has participated in the structural project of its plants for reception, drying, storage and processing of grains, with works in: Montevideo, Tomás Gomensoro, Salto, Tacuarembó, Vergara, José Pedro Varela, Lascano and Río Branco.
We develop designs of the following typologies:
- Foundations for silos and equipment.
- Reception hoppers, with and without dump platforms.
- Sheds-Silo with storage capacities of up to 32,000 tons.
- Wells and metallic towers for elevators.
- Sheds for mills, with metallic and reinforced concrete floors.
- Tunnels for unloading Silos and Sheds-Silo.